We all want services like education and health services to be free or affordable to all but unfortunately, the world doesn’t run that way. But this doesn’t mean all the doors are shut for affordable education. An organization from our closest neighbor “Indian Council for Cultural Relations” provides Scholarships to foreign students who want to study in India.
Who is eligible for ICCR scholarship?
The applicants should be in the age group of 18-30 years. Also, the applicants should have fluent English as the classes are conducted in English medium.
When should I apply?
The last date for applying Scholarship Scheme of ICCR in the academic year 2022-2023 is 30 April 2022.
How do I apply?
You can visit the ICCR website http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in and fill-up the form to apply. You will need to sign up and create an account first. Then, you need to fill in the personal details, your English proficiency level, courses and university you want to study, your education details, passport size photo, and other details.
Here’s the detailed video for How To Apply For ICCR Scholarship(2022) For Nepalese Students
What documents do I need to submit?
- Passport Copy(Front and Back)
- Marksheet of SEE
- Marksheet of High School(Grade 12)
- Bachelor level Marksheet (For students applying for Master’s level)
- Medical fitness certificate
- English Transaltion of all the documents that are in Nepali
PS: All the documents should be below 2 MB
Medical Fitness Certificate
You can consult any registered Doctor/Physician and fill out the form and verify the Medical fitness certificate.
Essay For The ICCR Scholarship
Here’s a summarised version of essay guidelines from ICCR for Scholarship:
Please note that essay should be your own, you just have to fill the things, experiences and feelings of your own. The essay should be 500 words maximum. You should ONLY cover one of the following topic of your choice from the given list of titles or else your submission will not be considered:
- Your background(family,financial), interest, talent/skills, achievements
- Simply: Problems, solutions and how to overcome and avoid those problems in life and what we leant from the problem/obstacle.
- Reflect on time when you questioned/challenged a belief/idea. What prompted your thinking? Outcome?
- problem you’ve solved or would like to solve. Explain significance and steps for solution
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and new understanding of yourself and others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging? what do you find so intersesting about it and where do you seek information from?
Deposit Amount: Rs 400
Reciever’s Name: Embassy of India
Bank: Any Branch of SBI Bank
Depositor’s Name: Your Name
Account No. : 1772524020033
PS: Student should enter their Reference number(Ref. No.) on voucher which is received after submitting ICCR form.
Here’s a detailed video about ICCR Scholarship to study in India | Application Procedure and ICCR Details in our youtube channel
If you have any topic or video/blog suggestions please leave a comment and also check out our other blogs.
mailey citizenship number use garera register grya they but password bhulera forget password garera reset grda session expire bhnxa any solution?